Bali One Day 4. Barong Dance – Volcano – Besakih – Jimbaran Sunset DinnerJuly 15, 2017
Bali Elephant Safari RidingJuly 15, 2017
A short drive after breakfast and we’re off on our Cycling Tour through the heartland of Bali, travelling downhill on non-touristic, secret back roads and minor village roads (with little traffic), experiencing typical Balinese daily life and enjoying the beautiful Balinese countryside to Ubud. We ride through lush forested areas, plantations full of Balinese staples and cash crops (cloves, coffee, cocoa, vanilla, tapioca, taro, local vegetables and exotic tropical fruits), through timeless small villages and lush rice paddy panoramas. And throngs of adorable Balinese children will be there calling out ‘hellos’ and wanting ‘high fives’ on the way down. If we chance upon a ceremony (and we often do) you will be invited to witness the events and our guides will offer explanations. Let’s Join with Love Bali Tours to get an amazing experience.
- Hotel Return Transfer
- Bali Tour Guide
- Mountain Bike and Safety Helmet use.
- Breakfast (overlooking an active volcano) and lunch (a real Balinese feast, often described by guests as the best meal they have eaten in Bali).
- Ample water and fruits on tour.
- Entrance fees and wet weather gear (if needed).
- Cold face towels after your ride.
- All the beautiful scenery you wouldn’t normally see.
- An in depth explanation of the culture from our experienced guides.
Infants up to 5 years US$ 15 for use of child/baby seats.